Five easy Dipping Sauce Recipes that will complement almost every dippable appetizer you’re serving! Including Easy Honey Mustard, Quick Chipotle Aioli, Avocado Ranch, Yum Yum Sauce, and Marinara Sauce.)
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (reserve 2 tsp of the Adobo Sauce)
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- squeeze or two of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Ranch seasoning (plus more if needed)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- water, if needed
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (or ketchup)
- 3 tsp rice wine vinegar (or water)
- 2 tsp white granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Optional: hot sauce, cayenne, dried red pepper flakes or sriracha if you like a bit of kick
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (or 1/8th tsp of garlic powder)
- 3 to 4 basil leaves, diced (or 1 tsp dried basil – make sure it is fresh)
- optional for a bit of kick: a pinch of crushed red pepper
Whisk all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Combine all ingredients (including the 2 teaspoons of Adobo sauce) in a blender and blend. Scrape the sides as needed and blend ’til the peppers are completely purred into the dip.
Combine all ingredients, except water, into blender and blend. Taste and add more ranch seasoning if needed. Add water a teaspoon at a time until sauce reaches desired thickness.
Whisk all ingredients until combined. If you feel the sauce needs to be thinned out, you can add a few teaspoons of water (a teaspoon at a time.) Plase in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree. If desired, warm in the microwave or over stovetop.
Keywords: dipping sauce recipe, dipping sauces