These No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is fluffy, light and pumpkiny. It’s the perfect pumpkin recipe to make when you need a Fall dessert, but don’t feel like turning on the oven. It’s also a perfect dessert for a holiday meal!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup white sugar, plus 2.5 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl for about 3 minutes until fluffy and thoroughly combined.
- Beat in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 1/2 tbsp sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture. Do not over mix.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into graham cracker crust. Cover pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.