Are you ready for a super easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert recipe? This easy to make, Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is light, more pumpkin-y than cheesecake-y, and oh-so-good!
It’s a perfect no-bake fall dessert for all of us pumpkin pie lovers. (Scroll down to the bottom for the printable recipe.)
Today’s post is dedicated to my love of all things pumpkin in the fall – but without all the work! (Cuz that’s how I roll, lol.)
I’ve partnered with Dairy MAX to bring you one of my favorite dairy-based Fall Dessert Recipes.
Why You NEED to Make this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
- This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake pie recipe is fluffy, light, and oh-so-pumpkiny. It has more of a pumpkin pie flavor than a cheesecake flavor, due to using only one block of cream cheese, which is perfect for this time of year.
- It’s the perfect pumpkin recipe to make when you need a Fall dessert, but don’t feel like turning on the oven. (90 degrees today – yes, fall in Texas, I’m talking about you!)
Can you see how light, fluffy, and mousse-like this pie is?
What I like most about this no bake pumpkin pie recipe is, that it’s not super sweet and the pumpkin flavor really shines!
I’m always surprised how much this no-bake pumpkin pie tastes like regular pumpkin pie! You almost don’t even taste the cream cheese. (Especially when you add a huge dollop of vanilla-flavored cream on top!)
Here’s what you need to know about this No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe:
It tastes AMAZING! Even though this recipe has a block of cream cheese in it, it has the flavor of a real pumpkin pie.
Use a store-bought crust and it’s a completely no-bake pumpkin pie.
This no-bake pumpkin pie is super easy to make, but be aware that you need to allow time for the cream cheese to soften and then several hours for the pie to completely set up. (If serving to guests, I recommend putting the pie together the night before as it will be nice and firm and just look prettier. Also, I think the longer it sets up the better it tastes.)
Since the pie is made with just a few “real” ingredients, I even consider this dessert recipe to be semi-healthy! (Or as healthy as any dessert can be, lol.)
Ingredients in the No Bake Pumpkin Pie + Notes
Want to give this recipe a try? Be sure to add these ingredients to your shopping list.
(Full printable recipe card found at the bottom of the post.)
- Pumpkin puree | Not pumpkin pie filling.
- Cream cheese | Stick with full fat or low fat, NEVER no fat
- Heavy Whipping Cream | You want heavy whipping cream, not regular whipping cream for this pie recipe. The heavy cream has more fat and the extra fat helps the cream whip better and hold its shape longer than regular whipping cream.
- Sugar | stick with granulated sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
Since this post is sponsored by Dairy Max I want to make sure to mention the benefits of dairy products, especially when it comes to kids.
- Dairy is an easy way to get the kids off to a great start in the morning. Milk, cream and yogurt are full of whey protein, (whey protein is a high-quality found naturally in dairy products.
- Kids who eat breakfast have a higher intake of calcium, have higher test scores and improved daily attendance.
Can this No Bake Pumpkin Pie Be Made Low Carb?
Yes, if you’re doing low carb, you can make a few substitutions to make this pie a low carb dessert.
- Switch the sugar out for any cup for cup low-carb sweetener. I like Swerve Confectioners sweetener.
- Switch the graham cracker crust out for a nut crust, or serve it crust-less in a parfait dish as a mousse.
Can I use Cool Whip instead of Whipped Cream?
Yes, this pie will work with either.
Can I Make my own Pie crust?
Of course! You might even have better crust results if you do and homemade graham cracker crusts have more butter, set more solidly and there is less of a chance the crust will become soggy. To make your own crust: Mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12–14 full sheet graham crackers), 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup melted butter. (Should resemble wet sand/ no dry spots.) Firmly press the mixture into your pie plate. The tighter you can pack the crumbs, the less likely it will fall apart and the longer it will stay firm. For even better results, you can blind bake your graham cracker crust for 15 minutes at 325F.
My pie didn’t set, what happened?
That often happens when you mix it too over mix the ingredients. When beating the cream cheese and sugar, only beat until the sugar is incorporated and the cream cheese is light and fluffy. Then mix in the pumpkin, just till combined. When mixing in the whipped cream or cool whip, gently fold into the cream cheese mixture so the cool whip/whipped cream doesn’t break.
A few more dairy-filled recipes you might enjoy:
- DIY Ricotta Cheese
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Spinach and Red Peppers
- Three Cheese Tortellini Bake
- Easy Ham and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
- Creamy Green Chili Dip
These No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is fluffy, light and pumpkiny. It’s the perfect pumpkin recipe to make when you need a Fall dessert, but don’t feel like turning on the oven. It’s also a perfect dessert for a holiday meal!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup white sugar, plus 2.5 tablespoons sugar (divided)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl for about 3 minutes until fluffy and thoroughly combined.
- Beat in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 1/2 tbsp sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture. Do not over mix.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into graham cracker crust. Cover pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
Now it’s your turn! I love a good cheesecake, don’t you? Share all about your favorite twist on a traditional or no-bake cheesecake recipe in the comments below.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!