Easiest Peach Cobbler Ever
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe: Have fresh or a bag of frozen peaches? Make the easiest Peach Cobbler ever!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- 4 cups of sliced peaches (fresh or frozen – if frozen, thaw completely)
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of sugar (use more or less depending on how sweet your peaches are.)
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 stick (1/2 cup of cold butter) cut into small pieces
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan and mix. Add sliced peaches and lemon juice. Combine so that the peaches are evenly coated.
- Cook peach mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl, add cut up butter and using a fork, two knives or pastry cutter, cut the butter into the mix until it is crumbly.
- Add peaches to a greased 9 by 13 cake pan, top with the cake mix crumble topping.
- Cook for about 45 minutes (maybe longer.) The crust should be crispy and a deep golden brown.
Serve with a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!