These Pumpkin Pie Cake Bars are so easy to make! They’re moist, delicious cake bars that are a perfectly easy sweet treat for fall.
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk)
- 1 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin then gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- In another large bowl, cut the butter cubes and cake mix together with a pastry cutter (or 2 butter knives or your fingers) until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture.
- Grease a 13×9″ baking dish, dump in the remaining cake mix/butter mixture into the bottom of the baking dish at press it down with the bottom of a measuring cup (or your fingers) to pack it together over the entire bottom pan and slightly up the sides.
- Drop spoonfuls of the pie filling over the crust and carefully spread it as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the reserved cup of the crust mixture over the pie filling and bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool completely, and chill for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.