- 1 lbs. diced, cooked potatoes (or a bag of Simply Potatoes)
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- In large skillet, over med high heat, saute green peppers and potatoes until the potatoes are golden brown. (about 10 minutes.)
- Add sliced sausage and continue to cook until sausage is heated through. Cook a bit longer if you wish your sausage to brown a bit.
- Turn off heat, sprinkle hash with shredded cheese and cover for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Keywords: sausage, potatoes