Flourless Banana Pancakes
Start your morning off right with theses this refined sugar and gluten-free Flourless Banana Pancakes recipe. The recipe is just 3 ingredients and they are easy to make. Even though the pancakes don’t quite taste like a traditional pancake, I think you will enjoy these flourless Pancakes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 4 small pancakes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (optional)
- dash of salt
- butter or oil for pan
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas with fork.
- Beat in eggs until well combined. (For best results, you must use a fork – not a blender or of mixer.)
- Add salt and baking powder, mix until combined.
- Heat greased pan over medium high heat and cook like a regular pancake. (The pancake should be almost completely cooked before flipping. If the bottom of your pancake is starting to burn, then your heat is too high.)
- Serve topped with powdered sugar or syrup.
- For best results, you must use a fork – not a blender or of mixer.)
- These pancakes do not absorb the cooking oil the way regular pancakes do, so you may need to blot the excess grease with a paper towel.
- They are best served warm.
Keywords: breakfast, gluten free, pancakes