Golden Graham Rice Krispies Treats: as easy to make as regular Rice Krispy Treats, but oh so much tastier!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows or 40 (1 10 oz bag,) large marshmallows
- 6 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 3/4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- optional: handful of chocolate chips and torn up marshmallows to sprinkle across the top
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add both cereals. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or damp hands evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool for a few minutes and sprinkle with optional toppings if desired.
- Cut into squares and serve!