These Green eggs and Ham Mini Frittatas make a great breakfast, lunch or dinner and leftovers pack especially well into school lunches!
- 10 Eggs
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, stems removed
- 1/4 cup Cream or Half n Half
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place eggs and spinach in a blender or food processor, process until spinach is pureed. Add baking powder, salt, pepper and cream, process til combined.
- Thoroughly grease a 12 cup muffin pan. (and if you don’t like scrubbing your muffin tin, you might consider using foil liners.)
- Evenly divide the onion, mushroom and ham among the 12 cups of the muffin pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cups. (Fill them pretty full, the eggs will puff up when baking, but will deflate a bit.)
- Sprinkle with cheese. (A lot or a little- however much cheese you like.)
- Bake about 15 minutes or until the eggs are set.