- Large burrito size tortillas
- Oil or butter
- Burrito filling of your choice (refried beans, chicken, rice, regular beans, corn, salsa, etc…)
For our burritos, I just used refried beans, cheese and Taco Bell sauce.
- Spread your burrito filling down the middle of the tortilla and fold.
- Rub just a touch of oil or butter on the top of the burrito and place it on your grilling device. (GF grill, waffle iron or pan.)
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until the top of the burrito is golden brown.
- Serve with your sour cream/salsa/guacamole and enjoy! Careful, it’s hot!