- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed. (I just heat them a little in the microwave)
- 1 cup of diced Ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, lightly grease a 9 x 9 or 7 X 11 baking dish with olive oil.
- Layer the hash browns, ham and cheese on the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk together, adding a little salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture on top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until frittata is puffy and golden brown.
6 eggs and 1 cup of milk is the basic requirement, everything else can be substituted/increased/decreased based on what you have in the fridge/freezer.
Keywords: eggs, breakfast, breakfast for dinner,