This Chocolate Hummus Recipe is easy to make and ready in just about 5 minutes! Just 4 ingredients and you’ll be dipping into this healthy chocolaty dip in no time.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa (I substituted 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 Tbsp fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Tbsp hot water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
- Place in the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes to firm up.