This easy and delicious Mango Sorbet is made in the blender and just might be your new favorite summer dessert!
- 4 cups diced fresh mangoes
- 1 tsp lime juice or vanilla- whichever you prefer, but don’t use both!
- 1 cup sugar (this can be adjusted based on your taste and the sweetness of the mangos- start with half the amount and just give it a taste.)
- 3 cups ice
- Place ingredients in blender in the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to high and blend until smooth. (Hopefully about 30 seconds.)
- At this point, you can serve immediately as soft serve sorbet or you can spread the sorbet in a shallow dish and freeze for a few hours to harden up a bit.
- Serving Size: 1/5th recipe
- Calories: 234
Keywords: mango, sorbet, frozen treat