A Mango Margarita is the ultimate fruity summer drink.This Mango Margarita Recipe uses fresh mangos and mango nectar, it’s easy, delicious and full of Mango flavor!
- 10 oz fresh or frozen diced mango (about 2.5 cups and the riper the better!)
- 2 oz lime juice or margarita mix
- 4 to 5 oz tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or orange juice or mango juice)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons superfine sugar (give the mixture a taste test before serving to see if it needs the extra sugar)
- 2 cups ice (regular and/or mango ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Dip the rim of your cup in water and then sugar. (The sugar would not stick to my plastic cups or I would have added sugar to ours too.)
- Add the mango margarita and serve.
Keywords: mango, mango margarita, tropical drinks