I’ve got the most awesomely delicious mango margarita recipe for you today!
Why oh why did we wait until the 2nd to last day to make Mango Margaritas? This recipe is so easy and so good, I definitely want to have these a few more times!
(Be sure to check out my round up of all the Best Tropical Drinks we made while on vacation.)
Recipe tip: Want to know the secret for an even more delicious mango margaritas? if you can get your hands on mango nectar, make ice cubes from the nectar and replace some of the regular ice with mango ice cubes.)
Products used and recommended in this post:
- My Blender: Vitamix 5200 2 HP motor (This is an Amazon link, though I bought mine when it was the QVC deal of the day on 6 easy pays)
- Ninja 1100 watts- have not tried this blender, but that’s a lot of watts for the $$)
- Nutribullet (900 watts)
- Hamilton Beach (700 watts)
Mango Margarita Recipe
- 10 oz fresh or frozen diced mango (about 2.5 cups and the riper the better!)
- 2 oz lime juice or margarita mix
- 4 to 5 oz tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or orange juice or mango juice)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons superfine sugar (give the mixture a taste test before serving to see if it needs the extra sugar)
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Dip the rim of your cup in water and then sugar. (The sugar would not stick to my plastic cups or I would have added sugar to ours too.)
- Add the mango margarita and serve.