These quick and easy Jalapeno Popper Rolls are the perfect side dish to spice up your meal!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 8 ounce can crescent roll dough (or a favorite dough recipe that would be similar)
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, jelly, and diced jalapenos.
- Add in the bacon.
- Unroll the crescent dough and create rectangles out of 2 crescent pieces. Lightly pinch the dough together. You will have 4 rectangles.
- Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture onto each of the rectangles.
- Roll up the rectangles from short end to short end. Pinch the ends together so it will stay in the roll shape.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces with a sharp knife or dough cutter.
- Place each roll on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy warm or chilled.
- Serving Size: 2 rolls