These quick and easy Jalapeno Popper Rolls are the perfect side dish to spice up your meal!
I made these yummy little rolls to go with our Easter meal a few weeks back. We like a little kick to our dishes and these rolls were the perfect accompaniment to the ham.
The Jalapeno Popper rolls are made with premade crescent roll dough so they couldn’t be any easier to make! (and who doesn’t love crescent rolls?)
It’s up to you on the level of spiciness of the jalapeno you use. (The recipe calls for hot peppered jelly and fresh diced jalapenos – we like a bit of kick, but not too much so I substituted the spicier ingredients for mild pickled jalapenos and mild jelly.)
Jalapeno Popper Rolls
Makes bout 16 pieces. Serves 4 – 5.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapenos
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 8 ounce can crescent roll dough (or a favorite dough recipe that would be similar)
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, jelly, and diced jalapenos.
- Add in the bacon.
- Unroll the crescent dough and create rectangles out of 2 crescent pieces. Lightly pinch the dough together. You will have 4 rectangles.
- Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture onto each of the rectangles.
- Roll up the rectangles from short end to short end. Pinch the ends together so it will stay in the roll shape.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces with a sharp knife or dough cutter.
- Place each roll on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy warm or chilled.