Need an easy Halloween Cookie idea? These Killer Pumpkin Banana Cookies are perfect for you Halloween Party!
- 1 package of Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mashed very ripe banana (about one large banana)
- Your favorite frosting (I used cream cheese, but vanilla would be yummy too)
- Red decorator gel
- Candy knives (I found my little meat cleavers at either Walmart or Safeway)
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, stir together bread mix, egg, butter and banana until everything is combined and a dough forms.
- scoop a tablespoon size of dough and roll into a ball, place two inches apart on the cookie sheet. Use a spatula to flatten cookie.
- Bake cookies for 10 minute or until the centers look set. (Don’t overcook the cookies – they will dry out fast.)
- Remove cookies from pan and let cool.
- Thickly frost with your favorite frosting, add red gel to the cookie and place a candy knife in the center.