Low Carb Jello Salad Recipe: Want an amazing and oh-so-easy Low Carb and Sugar-Free Dessert? Look no further, this low carb Jello Fluff dessert is exactly what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth! (Is it a salad or is a desert? I’m not sure the answer, but what I do know is that it’s delicious!)
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (highest fat./lowest carb count you can find)
- 1 packet of Sugar free Black Cherry Jello (the box w/ 4 servings)
- 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese (use more if you like)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (more if you like)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp of your favorite cup for cup, no sugar sweetener. (I like Swerve)
- Place whipping cream, mixing bowl and beaters in freezer for about 10 minutes before starting. (Helps the whipping cream whip faster and fluffier
- Mix the Jello powder and cottage cheese together until completely combined.
- Add pecans and shredded cheese to the jello mixture, combine.
- Whip the cream to the soft peak stage and add in your sweetener.
- Continue whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold whipped cream and jello mixture together until completely combined.
- Chill 2 to 4 hour before serving. (Though I never wait that long when making this for me, lol!)
- Cottage cheese does have a few carbs per serving. Compare labels and look for one with more fat. As an example, the Horizon brand has fewer carbs than other cottage cheese brands w/ 4% milkfat.
- serves 6 to 8
- Carbs per serving: 2
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 184
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 5
Keywords: low carb, sugar free, jello , dessert, fluff