Mac and Cheese soup is thick, creamy, and packed full of cheese, chicken, and pasta that the entire family will enjoy.
- 1 box deluxe type macaroni and cheese (the kind with cheese sauce in a pouch)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped (you can use fresh, just pre-steam it in the microwave)
- 1.5 tsp onion powder OR onion flakes
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- Cook macaroni as directed on package and drain.
- Mix soup, water, onion powder and milk together in a large saucepan, over medium heat until thoroughly combined.
- Add cooked macaroni, cheese sauce from pouch, chicken and broccoli to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste