This “Margarita” flavored Fruit Dip is so fluffy, yummy and easy to make, everyone will love it! It’s perfect for Mothers’ Day, potluck gatherings or just as simple summer fruit dip. (Even better – you can add a shot of Tequila for an “adult version” of the Margarita Fruit Dip.)
- 8 oz brick cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice – pulp free
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon tequila (if not using tequila, substitute with 1 additional tbsp of orange juice.)
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, divided
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip – thawed
- Optional: Lime wheel, strawberry and additional lime zest for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and 1 teaspoon lime zest.
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed or place in a food processor and process until well blended.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and remaining lime zest.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wheel.
Serve with fresh fruit and ENJOY!!