This “Margarita” flavored Fruit Dip is so fluffy, yummy and easy to make, everyone will love it! It’s perfect for Mothers’ Day, potluck gatherings or just as simple summer fruit dip. (Even better – you can add a shot of Tequila for a true Margarita Fruit Dip.)
I just love a yummy cream cheese based fruit dip! The addition of the orange and lime make this version especially good – so perfect for summer. If you’re feeling brave, you can even add a splash of tequila for a true “margarita” taste. I actually don’t care for the flavor of tequila, plus I make this for my family, so I leave the tequilla out. Now if my Mom was here, I would totally make a 2nd bowl just for her and she loves a good margarita.
[irp posts=”11638″ name=”Make Ahead Chia Seed Pudding Snacks”]
This will be an awesome side dish for my next Bunco get together!
Love Margarita flavored desserts? Be sure to check out my Frozen Margarita Pie.
[irp posts=”11686″ name=”Easy 5 Minute Tropical Fruit Salad”]
This “Margarita” flavored Fruit Dip is so fluffy, yummy and easy to make, everyone will love it! It’s perfect for Mothers’ Day, potluck gatherings or just as simple summer fruit dip. (Even better – you can add a shot of Tequila for an “adult version” of the Margarita Fruit Dip.)
- 8 oz brick cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice – pulp free
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon tequila (if not using tequila, substitute with 1 additional tbsp of orange juice.)
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, divided
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip – thawed
- Optional: Lime wheel, strawberry and additional lime zest for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, sugar, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and 1 teaspoon lime zest.
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed or place in a food processor and process until well blended.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and remaining lime zest.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wheel.
Serve with fresh fruit and ENJOY!!
Don't miss any more posts! Follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!