Hamburger Bun Mini Pizzas are a kids favorite quick and easy dinner. (Plus they’re the perfect way to use up leftover hamburger buns.)
- Hamburger buns
- Pizza sauce
- Your favorite pizza ingredients. (I used a mixture of Mozzarella and Colby Jack cheeses and pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten out the hamburger buns as best you can, like this:
- Top Buns with sauce and toppings.
- Bake mini pizzas for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and your crust is turning golden brown.