These Easy Mummy Ice Cream Treats are fun to make and are the perfect quick treat for Halloween!
- Ice Cream Bar or Sandwich of Choice
- White icing
- Candy eyes
- Flat piping tip
- Plastic sandwich bag
- Wax paper
- Snip corner of plastic baggie or piping bag and slip decorating tip into the bag. Fill with icing.
- Add a small dab of frosting to the bar for the eyes and a bigger dab for the nose. (The dab for the nose will create a “nose like” bump under the mummy wrapping.)
- Press the candy eyes into place.
- Pipe the frosting over and under the eyes, overlapping the top and bottom of the eyes for the “mummy” look.
- Keep going over the nose and leave a bit of the Ice Cream Bar showing as the mouth.
- If needed, pretty up the edges by adding one more line of the frosting around the face.
- Return the bars to the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 mummy
Keywords: halloween treats, ice cream bars