This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is a delicious and super simple alternative to traditional baked cheesecakes. With only 6 ingredients, the graham cracker crust and creamy lemon filling make it a perfect and delicious dessert for any gathering.
- 1 graham cracker crust (or ingredients to make your own)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup lemon curd divided. (store-bought or make your own.)
With an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Place bowl into fridge until ready to use.
In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Do not overbeat.
- Using your mixer on low speed, mix in 1/2 cup lemon curd.
Gently fold in the heavy cream until well incorporated.
Add cream cheese mixture to prepared graham cracker crust.
- Gently spread 1/4 cup of lemon curd over the top of your cheesecake. (you can use a bit more lemon curd on top if desired.)
Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Garnish as desired before serving.
To make your own graham cracker crust, combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1/4 cup Sugar till the mixture resembles fine sand. Press into pie or cheesecake pan. place in the freezer until ready to use.
Homemade lemon curd recipe: https://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/lemon-curd-recipe/
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 515
- Fat: 39
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, no bake lemon cheesecake