- 1 cup milk of choice (I’ve used almond, half n half low fat and coconut milk- just use your fave and keep in mind higher fat content will make for a creamier consistency and fat is not bad. I used full-fat coconut milk (I had a can opened that needed to be used) in today’s recipe.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- optional: 2+ teaspoons sweetener of choice (I’ve found some brands of strawberries need more sweetener, so just give it a taste.)
- optional: graham crackers for garnish
- Add ingredients to your blender according to the recommended order. (I used my nutri-ninja for this, so it loads backwards.)
- Blend until ice cream consistency is achieved. You may need to stop your blender to scrape sides. Add more liquid or frozen strawberries as needed.
- Top with optional graham crackers and serve!