These Oreo Rice Krispy Treats are made with the special Halloween Oreos and are perfect for a Fall or Halloween Treat. (Or maybe a fall festival bake sale?)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 10 to 15 Oreos, chopped (for easier chopping, place Oreos on the freezer for about 1.5 hrs.)
- Spray oil
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add chopped Oreos and Rice Krispies cereal to large bowl, mix until combined.
- Coat a spatula with spray oil. Add marshmallow mixture to the Oreos and Rice Krispies. Stir until combined.
- Gently press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Keywords: treats, halloween, rice krispy treats