Once I got home, I decided I need to to sample the Oreos right away to make sure they were good. (Hey you never know when you might get a bad batch of Oreos right?) Yum! The Halloween Oreos can almost be considered double stuffed.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 10 to 15 Oreos, chopped (for easier chopping, place Oreos on the freezer for about 1.5 hrs.)
- Spray oil
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add chopped Oreos and Rice Krispies cereal to large bowl, mix until combined.
- Coat a spatula with spray oil. Add marshmallow mixture to the Oreos and Rice Krispies. Stir until combined.
- Gently press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: