- 3/8 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup of mayonnaise (I just filled a 1/2 cup 3/4 way with the yogurt and then the rest of the way with the mayo)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1–1/4 lbs.)
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine the mayo, Greek yogurt, and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet. Evenly top with yogurt mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Keywords: parmesan chicken