I did a sponsored post for Hellmann’s a few weeks ago. Part of the assignment was to browse their recipes and find one to feature. I used their chicken salad recipe for the post, but I also came across a very yummy looking recipe for Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
I made an easy substitution to make the dish lighter and the entire family really enjoyed the dish. (I replaced the most of the mayo with yogurt.)
- 3/8 cup of low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup of mayonnaise (I just filled a 1/2 cup 3/4 way with the yogurt and then the rest of the way with the mayo)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine the mayo, Greek yogurt and Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with yogurt mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Looking for more lightened up recipes? Be sure to check these out: