These fun and delicious waffles are stuffed with eggs, bacon, potato and cheese! They are great for Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 1/3 cup of Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1 egg
- 3 pieces of pre-cooked bacon, diced
- 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (or more if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In mixing bowl, combine potatoes, egg, bacon, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking oil. Spoon potato mixture into waffle wells
- Let waffles cook about 5 minutes. Check for doneness, you want the waffle to be golden brown and cooked through.
Serve warm and enjoy!