- 12 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350 Fahrenheit. In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in a stand mixer, combine the softened butter and white sugar. Cream the ingredients together until they are smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Whisk the ingredients together until the eggs are fully incorporated into the batter.
- Add the pumpkin puree and the whole milk and whisk until the pumpkin puree is evenly distributed throughout the batter. Once the ingredients are homogenous, Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and spices and mix until no pockets of flour remain.
- Distribute the batter evenly among a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. The batter should come just short of the top of each cupcake liner.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit, or until a toothpick can be removed from the cupcakes cleanly.