This show-stopping Red White and Blue Berry Trifle Recipe combines pound cake, fresh berries, pudding, and whipped cream to make the most luscious no-bake dessert!
- 4 cups mixed berries, strawberries sliced
- 1 (24)oz butter pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 4 cups vanilla pudding, prepared
- 4 cups cool whip, thawed
- In a trifle bowl, create a layer of butter pound cake using half of your cake.
- Using a sauce brush or spoon, spread a thin layer of raspberry jam over your cake.
- Using half of each ingredient, spread a layer of pudding, a layer of cool whip, and a layer of sliced strawberries over your raspberry jam.
- Repeat these layers using the remaining ingredients but using blueberries in place of strawberries for the next layer.
- End your layers with cool whip topping and your remaining mixed berries. Create a design with your berries or scatter them evenly over the top of the trifle.
- Chill in a refrigerator for 1 hour and serve chilled.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 39
- Protein: 3
Keywords: berry trifle, patriotic desserts, red white and blue trifle