- Premade Ice cream Sandwiches
- Popsicle sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Cut the sandwiches into 2 to 3 pieces (leave the paper on when cutting – you’ll avoid getting fingerprints on the sandwiches.)
- If you want to add a popsicle stick, just press the popsicle sticks all the way through the sandwich.
- Dip the sandwich into a bowl of sprinkles, turning so you cover all sides. Use your hands to add more sprinkles to any areas that nees to add a bit more.
- Place the sandwiches on the lined baking sheet and return them to the freezer until the sandwiches re-harden.
That’s it, enjoy!