This Santa’s Whiskers Cookie Recipe is a slice-and-bake cookie, flavored with pecans, and candied cherries, and rolled in coconut flakes. They are always a hit with the kids and are the perfect cookie for Holiday Cookie Exchanges!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2–1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-cup red candied cherries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter till softened. Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour and beat until well mixed. Stir in cherries and pecans.
- Shape into three 7″ rolls.
- Roll in coconut to coat.
- Wrap and chill for several hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut into 1/4″ thick slices. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Transfer to wire racks; let cool.
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Protein: 1
Keywords: Santas's Whiskers Cookies