This Savory Ham and Cheese Danish is made with crescent roll dough and is super easy to make and are perfect for a “grab and go” breakfast or snack!
- Crescent rolls (I used a crescent sheet, but the rolls work fine too)
- Hillshire Farm lunch meat in natural black forest ham
- 3 slices of cheese (any type of cheese will work- just use your fave)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Unroll crescent dough, smoothing out the perforations with fingers. Cut dough into 6 squares.
3. Add ham and half slice of cheese to square and roll up the sides, (as shown) pressing the center seams together.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.