This Savory Ham and Cheese Danish recipe is super easy to make and the Danishes are perfect for a “grab and go” breakfast or snack! Thank you to Tyson® Foods for partnering with me to bring you this post!
I’m definitely a believer that kids need a hearty breakfast to fuel their day.
On school day mornings, my hubby will occasionally get up early and make a big breakfast for everyone, but most of the time breakfast prep falls on me (and lunch prep and dinner prep too, lol).
My favorite type of breakfast?
Make-ahead type recipes. Nothing better than having something ready in the fridge or freezer that is grab and go or at least, grab and reheat.
Savory Ham and Cheese Danish
These Quick Ham and Cheese Danishes are absolutely delicious straight from the oven.
They only take 10 to 15 minutes to prep and bake, so you could make them fresh in the morning, but they are just as good if you bake them ahead of time and then reheat in the microwave or toaster oven.
You can use your favorite deli or leftover ham and any type of cheese you have on hand.
Ready to make a few Ham and Cheese Danishes? They’re so easy!
This Savory Ham and Cheese Danish is made with crescent roll dough and is super easy to make and are perfect for a “grab and go” breakfast or snack!
- Crescent rolls (I used a crescent sheet, but the rolls work fine too)
- Hillshire Farm lunch meat in natural black forest ham
- 3 slices of cheese (any type of cheese will work- just use your fave)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Unroll crescent dough, smoothing out the perforations with fingers. Cut dough into 6 squares.
3. Add ham and half slice of cheese to square and roll up the sides, (as shown) pressing the center seams together.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.