These Scrambled Egg Mini Pizza’s make a great breakfast and even better dinner, They’re easy, inexpensive and full of protein and other good stuff!
- 4 pieces of bread/tortilla/pita (I used a mini hamburger bun rolled flat)
- 4 scrambled eggs
- 4 strips of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 Avocado mashed with salt and pepper (optional- 1 kid loved the avocado, the other didn’t)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Lightly toast bread till crisp
- Spread avocado on toast. (Skip this if you think your kids won’t like it- I make a couple with and a couple without to satisfy everyone
- Add bacon crumbles, eggs and top with cheese.
- Return to the oven and toast for about 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.