This Simple and Easy Waldorf Salad Recipe is super quick to put together and is always a hit with the family!
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3ish cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1 large apple, diced
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey mustard (If you are a Miracle Whip fan like I am, skip the mayo and honey mustard and just use Miracle Whip. )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toast walnuts in a single layer in a shallow pan 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through. (optional – but so yummy!)
- Stir together chicken, grapes, apples, celery, mayo/honey mustard and walnuts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on your favorite rolls or crackers and enjoy!