A delicious and easy way to make a Barbecue Brisket!
- 3.5 lbs Brisket
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 Envelope Chili Seasoning (as spicy as you like it)
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 2 Tbs Ground Cumin
- Cut Brisket into smaller pieces if needed to fit into slow cooker, place in the slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients (except brisket) in a separate bowl. Pour over Brisket.
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove brisket, shred.
- Remove about a cup of cooking juice and set aside.
- Return shredded brisket back to slow cooker. If you feel the shredded brisket needs more moisture, add a bit of the reserved cooking juice a few tablespoons at a time until desired “juiciness” is achieved.