This S’mores Charcuterie Board is loaded with all the ingredients needed to make the best s’mores. It’s a dessert charcuterie board perfect for summer!
For the Charcuterie Board:
- 5 ounces of Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate hershey bars
- 2 Cookies and cream hershey bars
- 5–6 Strawberries thinly sliced
- 10 Chocolate covered graham crackers
- 12–14 Graham cracker squares
- 12 Mini peanut butter cups
- Tea lights or fire pit
- Cutting board or charcuterie board
- Prepare using a large cutting board or charcuterie board of your choice. You can use tea lights to roast your marshmallows or you can prepare the board and use a fire pit afterwards.
- To arrange your board, strategically place the ingredients on your board. If using tea lights you can place them on the board as well. Cut your graham crackers in half and your Hershey bars in half so they can make a perfect square. Then slice your strawberries into thin slices.
- You can arrange the ingredients however you want on the board. Make sure to spread them out, so whoever is eating them can see the ingredients. Pile the mini peanut butter cups on top of one another to add height to your board. Enjoy!