This S’mores Charcuterie Board is loaded with all the sweets and treats to create the best s’mores. This dessert charcuterie board has you covered; whether you prefer peanut butter, chocolate, or fruit with your s’mores, there is something for everyone!
Use this amazing Dessert Charcuterie Board as a way to create an epic weekend treat, a fun birthday party snack tray, or the perfect addition to an indoor campout where everyone can make the s’mores of their dreams.
S’mores charcuterie Board
Do you love s’mores? Do you love charcuterie boards? If so, then this dessert charcuterie board is for you!
It’s a s’mores-themed dessert charcuterie board that will thrill your guests. This dessert charcuterie board only takes a few extra minutes to prep, and the oohs and aahs make it totally worth the extra time! The best part is that it can be tailored to your own taste.
This dessert board is sure to be a hit no matter how you make it. Enjoy every combination that you can think of, and then make them all again!
What is a dessert board?
It’s just like it sounds. It’s a compilation of sweets and treats, typically on a board for ease of serving.
Why You’ll Love This Dessert Charcuterie Board
- You don’t have to bake or cook anything – Does anything more even need to be said?!
- It’s fast and easy – Putting together this dessert board takes just minutes of time.
- You can change up the ingredients every time you make it – Don’t get stuck in a rut of flavor. Change it up.
S’mores Charcuterie Board Ingredients + Notes
(Ingredients at a glance. Grab the full recipe at the bottom of the post.)
- Marshmallows | You can use oversized marshmallows or even flavored marshmallows, too.
- Chocolate Hershey bars | I like to add some white chocolate and dark chocolate as well.
- Cookie and Cream Hershey bars | Add some cookie flavor to your dessert board.
- Strawberries | Clean and slice the fresh strawberries to be ready to grab and eat. Fresh strawberries work best.
- Chocolate-covered graham crackers | Using crackers covered in chocolate saves the step of needing extra chocolate – unless you want extra chocolate.
- Graham crackers squares | These are what holds everything together!
- Peanut butter cups | You can also use just peanut butter, too.
- Anything else you can think of!
How To Make a Dessert Charcuterie Board
(scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe card)
Prepare the cutting board: Prepare using a large cutting board or charcuterie board of your choice. You can use tea lights to roast your marshmallows or you can prepare the board and use a fire pit afterward.
Add the ingredients: Strategically place the ingredients on your board for the best look. If using tea lights, you can place them on the board as well. Cut your graham crackers in half and your Hershey bars in half so they can make a perfect square. Then slice your strawberries into thin slices.
Arrange the charcuterie board: You can arrange the ingredients however you want on the board. Make sure to spread them out so whoever is eating them can see the ingredients. Pile the mini peanut butter cups on top of one another to add height to your board. Enjoy!
Avoid overcrowded a ton of ingredients. You need to have just enough to use, and you can always add more later.
- Add more fresh fruit
- Be creative with the chocolate by adding candy bars and more
Can I Make Any Substitutions?
You can make this board exactly what you want. You can add cookie butter, dark chocolate, or giant or mini marshmallows. There are endless possibilities.
Can I Double This Recipe?
This recipe serves about 10 – 12 smores. You can double it for a bigger crowd or lower it for a cute weeknight dessert.
Do I Have To Heat Up The S’mores Ingredients To Eat Them?
Nope, not at all. If you want to eat them just like they are, do it!
Can You Melt S’mores In The Microwave?
You can! I get it if you don’t want to mess with actual fire. You can easily make the s’more and heat it up in the microwave. It’s pretty cool to see because the marshmallows poof up pretty big and then fall! (I actually do this quite frequently when we have the ingredients on hand, and I am looking for a quick sweet treat.)
More Summer Dessert RecipesPrint
This S’mores Charcuterie Board is loaded with all the ingredients needed to make the best s’mores. It’s a dessert charcuterie board perfect for summer!
For the Charcuterie Board:
- 5 ounces of Marshmallows
- 2 Chocolate hershey bars
- 2 Cookies and cream hershey bars
- 5–6 Strawberries thinly sliced
- 10 Chocolate covered graham crackers
- 12–14 Graham cracker squares
- 12 Mini peanut butter cups
- Tea lights or fire pit
- Cutting board or charcuterie board
- Prepare using a large cutting board or charcuterie board of your choice. You can use tea lights to roast your marshmallows or you can prepare the board and use a fire pit afterwards.
- To arrange your board, strategically place the ingredients on your board. If using tea lights you can place them on the board as well. Cut your graham crackers in half and your Hershey bars in half so they can make a perfect square. Then slice your strawberries into thin slices.
- You can arrange the ingredients however you want on the board. Make sure to spread them out, so whoever is eating them can see the ingredients. Pile the mini peanut butter cups on top of one another to add height to your board. Enjoy!