- 1 to 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound turkey
- 1 pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce (leave this out for low carb)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar (I left this out for low carb)
- 1 tsp Sriracha (more or less to taste.)
- 2 Boston/bibb/butter/romaine lettuce, (whatever you can find) trimmed and leaves separated
- optional diced green onions and grated carrot for garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté about 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add turkey to skillet, breaking apart with spatula, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Add red pepper and continue cooking until turkey is done. Drain turkey if needed.
- In small bowl, mix together soy, teriyaki, lime, vinegar, sugar (if adding) and Sriracha
- Add mixture to skillet and cook another minute or two.
- Serve turkey in lettuce, adding optional toppings if desired.
Keywords: turkey, low carb