This Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider Recipe is my favorite non-coffee fall drink! Now I don’t even have to leave the house to enjoy this tasty apple cider drink.
- 64ish oz bottle of apple cider (8 cups)
- 5 tablespoons of Starbuck’s Caramel Syrup
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 10 whole cloves
- Add the apple cider and caramel syrup to the slow cooker and stir together.
- Drop in the cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Cook on low for at least 4 to 6 hours
- Remove the cinnamon and cloves. (Don’t be tempted to leave the cinnamon or cloves in the cider, the spices will become to overpowering. – It will smell good, but it won’t taste good- go ahead, ask me how I know this…)
- Top with a little whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and don’t forget the caramel syrup drizzle! Enjoy!
Keywords: starbucks, copycat, apple cider