These soft and chewy strawberry cake mix cookies are made with simple ingredients: a box of strawberry cake mix and a few other pantry staples. These deliciously easy cookies come together in no time and will have everyone begging for more
- 1 – 15.25-ounce box of strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk (1) 15.25-ounce box of strawberry cake mix and ½ teaspoon baking powder until blended. In another small mixing bowl, add ½ cup powdered sugar. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to blend 2 large eggs and ⅓ cup vegetable oil until combined. Then add the contents of the dry ingredient bowl into the large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until the ingredients are blended.
- Use a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop out the cookie dough and roll the dough in the powdered sugar, ensuring each is coated with powdered sugar. Place each coated cookie ball on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart—Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until the tops have tiny cracks and the edges become slightly browned. Remove and allow the baking pan to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies from the baking pan to a cooling rack and cool for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Be sure to avoid overbaking these cookies. These yummy cookies are slightly gooey on the inside and slightly brown on the outside.
- You can add white chocolate chips to elevate the flavor of these cake cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 168
- Sodium: 232
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
Keywords: strawberry cake mix cookies