5 simple ingredients in this homemade Strawberry Sherbet Recipe. So easy and delicious, you’ll never buy store-bought sherbet again!
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and puree them in a blender or food processor. (Strain the strawberry puree through a fine-mesh sieve if desired.)
- Once blending and smooth, pour the strawberries into a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Use a whisk or electric hand mixer to combine the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×11 loaf pan and freeze for about 6 hours, or until the mixture is completely frozen.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: strawberry sherbet