This easy-to-make Festive Sugar Cookie Fudge is made with sugar cookie mix to give it that classic holiday sugar cookie flavor. It’s sure to be a hit at all of your Christmas parties or a colorful (and yummy) addition to your holiday cookie platters.
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (*heat-treated – see notes) sugar cookie mix
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Christmas sprinkles
- Prepare a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper. Spray it with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to a medium-sized pot. Heat over medium heat, stirring often.
- Once hot, stir in the white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, and butter. Stir until smooth, and then remove from heat.
- Stir in a generous amount of sprinkles. If you don’t feel like you added enough, add more! You can never have too many sprinkles!
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Add sprinkles all over the top.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours or until set. Remove pan from fridge and slice into bite-sized pieces.
Serve and enjoy!
*The sugar cookie mix contains raw flour, so it is recommended to be heat-treated before being used in this recipe. To heat-treat your sugar cookie mix, place it in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the temperature of the mix reaches 160f on an instant-read thermometer. (Should take about 2 minutes.)
Keywords: christmas fudge, sugar cookie fudge, christmas sugar cookie fudge