Pumpkin puree, dried unsweetened coconut flakes and nuts are combined with pumpkin pie spice in this deliciously healthy Low Carb and Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Granola Recipe!
- 2 cups unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 2 cups total of your favorite natural/unroasted/unsalted nuts (I used pecans, almonds and walnuts)
- 1/2 cup natural/unroasted/unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup of your favorite sweetener (I like Swerve)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
1.Preheat oven to 350.
2.Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until all ingredients are well combined.
3. Line jellyroll pan or large cookie sheet w/ lip with a sheet of parchment paper. (If you don’t have parchment paper- I don’t think this is 100% necessary, but it sure makes for easy clean up!)
4. Spread mixture evenly in pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, turning/ stirring mixture every 5 minutes.
7. Reduce oven temp to 325 and bake another 5 to 10 minutes, continuing to turn/ stir mixture every 5 minutes, until nuts are toasted and mostly dry. As you get closer to the end of the cooking time, watch carefully to ensure nuts do not burn.
Keywords: pumpkin. low carb, granola