This amazing Banana Bread Recipe is moist, delicious and full of banana flavor! The best part is how easy it is to make. (All you need is a for and a baking pan -no mixer needed!)
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add bananas to large mixing bowl and mash using a fork or mixer.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla to the banana mixture.
- With fork, mix in the sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour and continue to mix well with a fork.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread pan or 7 by 9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: banana bread