This super yummy Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli recipe is so easy to make and perfect for busy nights! With just a couple of ingredients and 25 minutes, you can have this better-than-takeout Asian inspired meal on the table, and your entire family will rave about it!
- 6 oz Dried udon noodles
- 1 lb flank steak
- 4 tbs Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 large broccoli head, cut into florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 1/2 cup of cooking water from the noodles
- Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water and then drain and rinse noodles. Set noodles aside.
- As noodles are cooking, slice flank steak against the grain into thin strips.
- Heat 2 tbsp of sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook flank steak until done, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove beef from pan.
- Add 2 tbsp sesame oil to skillet. Add the carrots and broccoli and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for another 2 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce, noodles and about 1/4 cup reserved cooking water to the pan. Stir everything together and simmer an additional 3 minutes or so. If you like a bit more sauce, stir in a bit more of the reserved cooking water.
Recipe Tips: Flank steak can be tough, for a more tender result, add 3/4 cup of the Soy Vay Very Veri Teriyaki marinade and beef to a ziplock bag and allow to marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.